Rhino Lining is commonly known as a top-rated spray-on liner for truck beds, but its usage is not limited to trucks—any properly prepared surface can benefit from a Rhino Lining application. Rhino Lining is a spray-on polyurethane coating that offers durable watertight and airtight protection from rust, corrosion, and surface abrasion. It can be used on vehicle interior and exteriors and for both residential and commercial applications.
These are just some of the many applications for Rhino Lining:
- Recreational Truck Beds: Rhino Lining is one of the most popular bed liners for trucks. Spray-on liners are superior to drop-in liners that can easily become damaged—and cause damage to your truck. Don’t take chances with your truck bed protection.
- Rocker Panels: Many trucks and SUVs have rocker panels made of metal or fiberglass below the side door. They connect the front of your vehicle to the rear and contribute to better handling. Because they are low to the ground, they are susceptible to rust and corrosion. Rhino Lining can be sprayed on to your vehicle’s rocker panels to protect them against the elements.
- Dump Truck Beds: Rhino Lining is ideal for the beds of dump trucks as it helps cushion your cargo and protect it from any potential damage caused by shifting.
- Cargo Interiors: Rhino Lining is not just an exterior product. It can be sprayed on the interior of cargo trucks and vans as well as commercial vehicles like police cars, ambulances, and other emergency vehicles.
- Commercial Fleet Vehicles: Many fleet owners choose Rhino Lining to extend the life of their commercial vehicles and save money on maintenance costs, repairs, and equipment downtime. Rhino Lining can be applied on nearly all commercial vehicles, including:
- Tow trucks
- Delivery and cargo vans
- Snowplows and salt trucks
- Ambulances and emergency vehicles
- SWAT vehicles
- Bulldozers and construction equipment
- Dump trucks