The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is vital to the flow of information within each of our collision centers. This position is responsible for handling incoming phone calls, greeting customers, and assisting the collision center staff with billing and appointments.
This is a full-time opportunity that works during the 8:00 am – 5:30 pm time frame, Monday through Friday. We offer competitive compensation, as well as medical, vision, dental, PTO, Paid Holidays, and 401K plan. The Customer Service Representative will report to the Collision Center Manager and pay will commensurate with the chosen candidate’s experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Effective communication skills
- Sales-minded, with excellent follow through skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Essential Job Functions
- Handle incoming phone traffic and ensure questions get answered or transferred to the appropriate person to assist them.
- Schedule, confirm, and follow up on customer estimate, drop off, and pick up appointments
- Greet customers that enter the facility and get their information
- Regularly update customers on the status of their vehicles during the repair process
- Monitor incoming Podium messages and reply or ensure that the appropriate person is assigned
- Assist in preparing final billing
- Manage rental car reservations
- Manage repair schedule and distribute work load
- Communicate with insurance companies and fleet customers regarding payments, additional information or photos requested, etc.
- Prepare folders for delivery of vehicles back to customers
- Assist in final delivery of vehicles back to customers; walk them through the repairs and paperwork
- Maintain safe and clean lobby area, including stocking pens and marketing materials
- Order office supplies as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a background check
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior Automotive Service or Auto Body experience is preferred
- Prior experience working in CCC One preferred
About D&S Automotive
D&S Automotive was founded in 1977 and has since grown to become a leader in Northeast Ohio collision repair and automobile restyling. With three locations in Mentor and Chardon, the company is locally owned and headquartered in Mentor, Ohio. D&S Automotive’s unrivaled customer experience and attention to detail has earned them a reputation in the community for its award-winning service, quality customer care and community involvement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
D&S Automotive is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.